Products & Informations
Terpinolene is one of the constituents of turpentine and an isomer of terpinene. It appears colourless to pale yellow liquid with pine-like odor. Terpinolene is the byproduct in the production of terpineol. It is used as natural and green food additives.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used as spices chemical based materials and also antiseptic or industrial solvent
2. used as a synthetic food flavoring additive or fragrance enhancer.
as a flavor additive in artificial essential oils, fruits, citrus, ice cream, non-alcoholic beverages, candy, and baked goods.
3. used as chemical intermediate
4. used as a solvent for resins and oils
|LD50 oral, rat||4.39g/kg min|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||5g/kg min|
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 175kg net each, 80 drums (14 mt) per 20’FCL
- avoid all possible sources of ignition (spark or flame)
- keep container in a cool, well-ventilated area
- keep container tightly closed and sealed until ready for use
- store in a segregated and approved area
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P301+P310 P303+P361+P353 P312 P331 P333+P313 P370+P378 P391|
S-phrases: S60-S61-S24/25-S22-S23 | R-phrases: R50/53
UN Number: UN 2541 3/PG 3
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.