Hot melting is produced with gum rosin and other raw materials by our special formulation and proceeding, which is specially used for road-marking paints, specially used as the link of traffic marking painting.
Beside with light color and moderate softening point, the resin are also improved the composition of light stability agent, effective actualization for light screen, UV absorption, obtaining of free radical, decomposition of hydroxide extinguishments and the quenching of active oxide. Road-marking resins which have good resistance to crushing, abrasion and smudge, appropriate leveling and fast drying.
They also have good resistance to yellowing and ageing. It is suitable for all kinds of bitumen road surface and cement road surface.
Application & Uses
- used as thermoplastic road marking materials
Features & Benefits
- abrasion resistance for longer wear
- consistent viscosity and thermal stability, batch to batch
- correct light-reflecting values
- good color and color stability
- minimal formulation issues compared to other options
- stable performance in hot and cold weather
|Acid Value, mgKOH/g||≤25|
|Relative Density, at 25°C||1.09|
|Specific Gravity, at 25°C||1.060~1.090|
|Softening Point, R&B, °C||100~110|
|Vapor Pressure, at 20°C, mmHg||<0.001|
|V.O.C content, at 180°C, 6 hours||≤0.5 without smoke and odors|
- Paper-plastic compound Bag, 25kg net each, 640 bags (16000kg) per 20'FCL
GHS Hazard Statements
- keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Guard against dust accumulation of this material
- keep containers closed when not in use. Store at ambient temperature and atmospheric pressure
- keep container tightly closed. Keep out of the reach of children