Products & Informations
Maleic Modified Rosin Resin, Pentaerythritol ester of maleic rosin or Rosin Modified Maleic Resins is a light yellow transparent solid, which is synthesized by the addition reaction between gum rosin and maleic anhydride, then through the esterification with pentaerythritol. It is widely used in ink industry.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used in publication gravure ink, circuit board ink
2. used as grinding resin for blue pigment
3. used as adhesives
4. used as floor wax
Totally soluble in aromatics and chlorinated solvents.
Partially soluble in aliphatics.
Insoluble in alcohols and ketones.
Under cover at temperature below 30°C.
Stability of about 6 months in standard storage conditions.
- Paper Bag, 25kg net each
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place, under cover at temperature below 30°C
- store in a tightly closed container, stability of about 6 months in standard storage conditions
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.