Products & Informations
Styrenated Terpene Resin is made by carrying out cationic polymerization of a terpene compound and sytene compound under Friedel-Crafts catalyst, in processing of the hydrolysis, washing, filtering and distillation to be the linear polymer. It is easily solved in all kinds of elastomeric polymer like styrene-butadiene block copolymer, natural rubber and styrene-butadiene rubber. Styrenated Terpene Resin is widely used in rubber, coating and adhesive industries, especially for hot melt adhesive.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in adhesive, coating, print inks and rubber industry
- hot melt pressure sensitive adhesive – plastic sanitary napkins
- light color, anti-oxygenation
- good compatibility with aromatic and aliphatic
- good heat stability and adhesion
- Paper Carton, 25kg net each, 700 bags (17.5 mt) per 20’FCL
- Paper Carton, 25kg net each, 640 bags (16 mt) per 20’FCL
- guard against dust accumulation of this material
- keep containers closed when not in use
- keep away from heat, sparks and open flame
- store at ambient temperature and atmospheric pressure
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.