Products & Informations
Pine tar, also call as wood tar or wood tar oil, is a brownish to dark brown viscous liquid.
Foreverest supply wood tar oil (pine tar) for over 20years, the tar oil is prepared by the high temperature carbonization of pine wood under anoxic conditions.
Wood tar oil can be used for impregnating marine cables, rubber plasticizers, caulking rubber and medicine after dehydration or distillation.
APPLICATIONS & USES
Foreverest pine tar (wood tar oil) has been used for many industry as follows:
- used as surface treatment of wooden, shingle roofs, boats (mainly in European country)
- used as treatment of horse hooves etc (been used in American and mideast area)
- used in construction material and special paints (mainly in European country)
- used in the softening solvent in rubber industry (domestic and southeast Asia)
- used as wood preservation
- used in pharmaceuticals industry for stomach and skin disease (Japan and southeast Asia)
- used in soaps
- used to produce by-products such as creosote oil and guaiacol after distillation.
- Iron drum, 200kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|H-Code||no data available|
|P-Code||no data available|
|Response||no data available|
|Storage||no data available|
|Disposal||no data available|
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.