Products & Informations
Verbenol can be found in verbena oil. It is the product of allylic oxidation of alpha pinene.
It appears white to pale yellow crystalline solid.
Verbenol is mainly used in food, chemical, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in fragrance formulation of soft drinks, soups
- used as important intermediates in cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries
- used as flavor in food, such as in meats, sausages and ice cream
- used as material to synthesize chemicals, such as citral
- Solubility: Soluble in alcohol, water, 480.4 mg/L @ 25 °C (est)
- Drum, 25kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|H-Code||no data available|
|P-Code||no data available|
|Response||no data available|
|Storage||no data available|
|Disposal||no data available|
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.