Products & Informations
Tea Polyphenol is naturally found in tea. It appears pale yellow powder with the odor of tea. Flavanols (catechins) accounted for about 70% of total tea polyphenols. It is one of the main components to form the color, fragrance and taste of tea. Tea Polyphenol has the function of preventing radioactive substances from invading the bone marrow.
Polyphenols, flavonoids, catechins and EGCG are powerful antioxidants that appear to interfere with and reduce the spread of certain types of cancer cells. The antioxidant activity of EGCG in green tea extract is purportedly up to 100 times more powerful than that of vitamin C or E.
- Eliminating free radicals
- Inhibiting cancer cell
- Antibacterium, sterilization and deodorization
APPLICATIONS & USES
- applied in food field, it is used as natural antioxidant, antistaling agent, and anti-fading agents.
- as cosmetics and daily chemical additive, it owns the effect of anti-wrinkle and anti-Aging. It can dispel spot, prevent and treat skin disease and sensibility, decayed tooth, dental plaque, periodontitis and halitosis, protect skin from the harmful solar ray and prevent skin cancer.
- applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used to prevent and cure cardiovascular disease, diabetes. It owns the effect of sterilization and antivirus
1) Eliminating free radicals
4) Inhibiting cancer cell
5) Antibacterium, sterilization and deodorization
- Aluminum Foil Bag, 1kg net each, double-layer PE inside with Paper Carton outside
- Aluminum Foil Bag, 5kg net each, double-layer PE inside with Paper Carton outside
- Fiber Drum, 10kg net each, two-plastic bags inside available
- Fiber Drum, 25kg net each, two-plastic bags inside available
- Packaging can be made to orders
- stored in a cool and dry well-closed container and in ventilated area
- kept away from moisture and strong light or high temperature
- two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|H-Code||no data available|
|P-Code||no data available|
|Response||no data available|
|Storage||no data available|
|Disposal||no data available|
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.