Products & Informations
Sclareolide is a sesquiterpene lactone natural product. It is derived from various plant sources including Salvia sclarea, Salvia yosgadensis, and cigar tobacco.
Sclareolide is industrially prepared by the oxidation of perillanol at the presence of a catalyzer.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as weight loss and skin care products
- used as the substitue of ambergris
- used as the fragrance ingredient of elegant perfumes
- used as an excellent tobacco flavor-enhancing and flavor-correcting agent
- used as a condiment that can increase the olfactory effect of food
- used to control plant diseases
- used as medicine agent that having anti-cancer and cholagogue effect
- Soluble in alcohol, diethyl phthalate, isopropyl myristate, water, 11.99 mg/L @ 25 °C (est)
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.