Products & Informations
Rosmarinic acid is considered to be a natural, efficient and stable (high temperature durable), security, non-toxic, none-side-effects, water-soluble antioxidant and green food additive.
Research shows that rosemary acid has a strong effect to remove Free Radicals. Its antioxidant activity is stronger than vitamins E. It also has broad-spectrum antimicrobial, antivirus, anti-inflammatory, antitumor, anti-platelet aggregation, antithrombotic, antiangiogenic, and antipsychotic properties and the function of fighting neurodegenerative diseases.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as a nutural antioxidant in food
- used as condiments in food flavoring
- used in fragrance formulation of daily chemicals
- used as anti-aging and strong weight-losing agent
- used in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases
- Drum, 25kg net each. Vacuum packing with plastic bags and the aluminium foil/plast bag inside
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P301+P316 P321 P330 P391|
S-phrases: S26-37/39 | R-phrases: R36/38
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.