Products & Informations
Raspberry ketone is a natural phenolic compound that is the primary aroma compound of red raspberries.
It can be extracted from the fruit, yielding about 1 to 4 mg per kg of raspberries.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in the treatment of hair loss, especially in male pattern baldness
- used in the treatment of obesity
- used in the treatment of diabetes mellitus
- used as ingredient in Chinese style cigarette
- used in fragrance formulation of cosmetics
- used as food additives to impart fruit odor
- used as drosophila attractant
- used as dye
|LD50 oral, rat||1320mg/kg|
- Fiber drum, 25kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
S-phrases: S26-S36/37/39 | R-phrases: R22
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.