Products & Informations
Musk ketone is a nitro musk that appears white to yellowish crystal. It is also known as synthetic musk and white musk in the perfumery industry. Musk ketone can be obtained by the nitration of the corresponding benzene derivative.
It is widely used in fragrance formulation.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- mainly used in fragrance formulation
- used in daily and industrial flavor
- used as pharmaceutical intermediate
- used as fixative in some daily used products
- There are elegant, full-bodied muskiness aroma, with natural Musk Fragrance incense rhyme, and accompanied by powder flavor, gentle aroma.
|LD50 oral, rat||10gm/kg min|
|D50 dermal, rabbit||10gm/kg min|
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 50kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
S-phrases: S16-S36/37 | R-phrases: R11
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.