Products & Informations
Methylheptenone is a colorless to pale yellow, clear liquid with a medium, citrus, fruity odor.
This product is used as a fragrance additive in apple, blueberry, lemon, lime, peach, pineapple, banana, and citrus fragrances, as well as a flavor additive in carrot, tomato, and nut flavors.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in apple, apricot, banana, berry, citrus, cranberry, grape, guava, pear, passion fruit, quince, tea, tomato, tobacco, rose and spearmint flavors
- used to provide a natural green freshness to agrestic or hesperidian top notes
- used as an intermediate for the synthesis of linalool, pseudoionone and Citral
- used as important pharmaceutical intermediates
- used in the fragrance formulation of daily commodities, such as soaps, detergents
- Soluble in methanol and chloroform
|LD50 oral, rat||3500mg/kg|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||5gm/kg min|
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P303+P361+P353 P312 P370+P378|
S-phrases: S16 | R-phrases: R10
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.