Products & Informations
Methylcyclopenteno (MCP) has strong caramel aroma, can be used for flavor and sweetness enhance.
MCP can improve the sensitivity of human taste and olfactory cells on the aroma, this is the so-called Maillard effect. Therefore, not only the MCP itself has a pleasant sweet smell, and the food and tobacco products with good increase effect of perfume.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Food industy:it is a wide-spectrum flavor, sweetness enhance and bringing extremly delicious taste to food
- as flavoring agent to prepare the flavors of maple, smoked, cream, hard candy and apricot
- as fixative to produce essence for special purposes such as coffee,chocolate,nuts.
- as edulcorant in beverage, for walnuts, maple, caramel. coffee, syrup, rum sugar, cream, soup seasoning, ice cream, cookies, candy, beberage, bakery and wine.
- Tobacco industry: as modifiers and moderator to improve fragrance and taste of tobacco,promote their savor and quality
- Daily chemicals:as the fragrance formulation of daily commodities, such as soaps, detergent, toothpaste and cosmetics
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Easy to sublimation, high temperature easy to break down. Long exposed in the air, easy to oxidize gradually turn yellow.
- Hygienic standard Chinese “food additives” (GB2760-2003) provisions to allow the use of edible spices.
- Paper Drum, 25kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P301+P312+P330 P302+P352 P305+P351+P338+P310 P333+P313|
S-phrases: S22-S24/25-S36/37-S26 | R-phrases: R36/37/38
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.