Products & Informations
Menthone is a monoterpene. It appears colorless clear lquid with a minty flavor. Menthone naturally occurs in European pennyroyal oil and Asian peppermint oil.
Menthone is used in flavoring, perfume and cosmetics for its characteristic odor.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in perfume compositions such as geranium and lavender
- used in traces to give freshness and lift
- used in flavor mainly for dentifrice flavors and synthetic peppermint
- used in animal pharmaceuticals
|LD50 oral, rat||500mg/kg|
- Fiber Drum with double plastic bag inside, 25kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.