Products & Informations
p-Menthane-3,8-diol, also known as para-menthane-3,8-diol, PMD, or menthoglycol. It is an organic compound classified as a diol and a terpinoid.
p-Menthane-3,8-diol is extracted from the essential oil of Eucalyptus citriodora or obtained by emi-synthesis from natural citronellal (from Eucalyptus citriodora oil).
It is used mainly as an insect repellent.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- mainly used as insect repellents, especially natural culicifuge
- used as food additive to create cooling flavor
- used in cosmetics
- being one of alcohol organic substances, it can be used as medicine raw material
- S1335 (GB 2760-2011)
- Drum, 25/50 kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.