Products & Informations
Geranium oil is produced by steam distilling the pelargonium grave-olens plant’s flowers and leaves.
Geranium oil is considered nontoxic, nonirritant and generally non-sensitizing – and the therapeutic properties of it include being an antidepressant, an antiseptic and wound-healing.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as an ingredient in perfume, soap, cosmetics and other daily chemicals
- used to mix edible essence of rose, strawberry, raspberry, grape and cherry
- used in tobacco and wine flavors
- used in aromatherapy to treat a number of health conditions. In aromatherapy, essential oils are inhaled using a diffuser, or diluted with carrier oils and applied to the skin for soothing benefits.
- Pharmaceutical intermediates
- Plastic Drum, 25kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|H-Code||no data available|
|P-Code||no data available|
|Response||no data available|
|Storage||no data available|
|Disposal||no data available|
UN Number: UN 1993 3/PG 3 | S-phrases: S36-26-61-36/37/39 | R-phrases: R38-36/38-51/53-43-41
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.