Products & Informations
Camellia Oleifera Oil appears yellow oily liquid. The physical properties of Camellia Oil and its component of fatty acids are much similar to those of Olive Oil but it contains more unsaturated fatty acid than Olive Oil
Foreverest™ Camellia Oleifera Oil is natural extracted and cold-hand pressed using traditional techniques from the oil-seed from Camellia Oleifera originated in Fujian, China, it is non-toxic, odor free.
It is excellent ingredient to be used for cosmetic products. The pure extracted oil, which contains 86% oleic oil, fits the human body perfectly.
! Note: Camellia Oleifera Oil is extracted from seeds of Camellia Oleifera, it is different between Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. Learn more about botanical information via FRPS or Medicinal Plant Images Database of HKBU.
APPLICATIONS & USES
Moisture function in the formulas of personal cares and cosmetics.
- Body Care, such as BB cream, soaps
- Hair Care, such as hair conditioners
- Makeup, such as makeup removers
- Fits human skip perfectly
- High contains of oleic oil
- Not easy to be deteriorated, oxygenated and evaporated
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 175kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|H-Code||no data available|
|P-Code||no data available|
|Response||no data available|
|Storage||no data available|
|Disposal||no data available|
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.