Products & Informations
4-Ketoisophorone is also known as 2,6,6-Trimethyl-2-cyclohexene-1,4-dione. It is the major component of saffron spice.
It is a cydic olefin and was reported as a product of the thermal degradation of beta-Carotene in aqueous suspension.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as a flavor for the preparation of tobacco and beverage essence.
- can be used for amber, citrus, tobacco flavor blending.
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P302+P352 P333+P313 P362+P364|
|Storage||no data available|
S-phrases: S26-S36/37-S37/39 | R-phrases: R36/37/38
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.