Products & Informations
δ-Damascone is the mixture of cis-isomer and trans isomers that appears liquid with fruity and blackcurrant-like odor.
It is industrially prepared by using the mesityl oxide and 1,3 pentadiene as raw material, and then through the dehydration reaction of alcohol ketone.
δ-Damascone is used in the preparation of high grade fragrance.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in air care products
- used in cleaning and furnishing care products
- used in laundry and dish washing products
- used in personal care products
- used in plastic and rubber products
- used as food additive
- used in fragrance formulation of daily commodities
- Aluminum bottles, 0.5/5kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P301+P317 P330 P302+P352 P321 P332+P317 P362+P364 P333+P317 P391 P501|
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.