Products & Informations
Furaneol, or strawberry furanone, is a natural organic compound used in the flavor and perfume industry because of its sweet strawberry aroma. It is actually found in strawberries and a variety of other fruits and it is partly responsible for the smell of fresh pineapple. It is also important for odour of buckwheat, and tomato.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- widely used in the flavor and perfume industry
|LD50 oral, mouse||1608mg/kg|
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.