Products & Informations
Myrac aldehyde is a colorless liquid with an aldehyde sweet odor. It made in the presence of Lewis acid, the diene addition reaction between myrcene and acrolein was catalyzed to obtain two mixtures of para-position and interposition.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Used as booster for fragrances requiring fresh outdoors effect, such as pine needle, lily of the lily, violet, lilac and other daily essence
- Used as a flavoring, preparation of lavender orange flavor
- Used in citrus, fruity and many floral fragrances.
- Used as a mask for bad industrial smells
- It is well coordinated with the cyclohexyl derivatives of Ionone and cedarwood.
|LD50 oral, rat||7500uL/kg|
|LD50 skin, rabbit||8mL/kg|
- Iron Drum, 180kg net each
- Avoid contact with light
- Keep separated from incompatible substances
- Store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Store in a tightly closed container
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|H-Code||no data available|
|P-Code||no data available|
|Response||no data available|
|Storage||no data available|
|Disposal||no data available|
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.