Products & Informations
Estragole is naturally found in turpentine, basil and tarragon oil. It appears colorless to pale yellow clear liquid with licorice and phenolic odor.
Estragole is used in the preparation of fragrance.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in fragrance compositions such as lavender, fougere, and chypre
- used as perfuming agents, effective in creating an absinthe accord, provide a boost to wormwood notes
- used in the ingredient of local anesthetic
- used as intermediate of medicine, having wide spread applications in folk medicine and aromatherapy
- used as food additives
|LD50 oral, rat||1030mg/kg|
|LD50 skin, rabbit||5gm/kg min|
- Drum, 25/50/200kg net each
- Avoid contact with light
- Keep separated from incompatible substances
- Store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Store in a tightly closed container
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P301+P312+P330 P302+P352 P305+P351+P338 P308+P313 P333+P313 P337+P313 P370+P378 P391|
S-phrases: S26-S36/37 | R-phrases: R22
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.