Products & Informations
β-caryophylenol is an important tricyclic sesquiterpenoid alcohol, which can be widely used in fragrance and pharmaceutical manufacturing industries. At present, β-caryophylene is prepared from β-caryophylene by hydration reaction.
β-caryophyllene can be distilled from peppermint oil, Cloreoll, Copalhaoil, lavender oil, artemisiae artemisiae oil and Vitex vitex oil of Compositae. The sesquiterpenes of Pinus massoniana contain longifolene, β-caryophyllene, longleaf cycloene and pinene, and the content of β-caryophyllene is 13 to 17%.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- as a sesquiterpenoid alcohol, it has strong physiological activity in the raw materials of spices and medical industry. It is a new antiasthmatic drug with strong antiasthmatic effect and low toxicity.
- can inhibit the growth of fungi and bacteria, and can also be used as an attractant to kill insects, strong attractant to certain beetles in the cotton field
- Galvanized Iron Drum (new), 25kg net each
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.