Products & Informations
Polymerized Rosin is a pale, acidic which composed predominately of dimeric acids derived from rosin with lesser amounts of monomeric resin acids and neutral materials of rosin origin. It has high dimmer contents, light color, high softening point and acid value, no rystallizing, low hot water dissolvable contents, good oil dissolvability and hardly changing the color of lead acetate. The high resistance to oxidation and does not crystallize from solutions or from solid compositions. It is compatible with many natural and synthetic film formers and rubbers. Being an acidic resin, it reacts readily with polyalcohols or hydrated lime to yield high melting derivatives.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Used as tackifier for industries
- Used as material for preparation of rosin based functional material
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 225kg net each
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.