Products & Informations
Modified Rosin HAR125220 is colorless and transparent rosin derivative that could only be born with unique technology. It is high acid value and high softening point.
HAR125220 can replace the Colorless Rosin Derivatives product.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as cationic surfactants
- used in cosmetics as FILM FORMING, HAIR FIXING agents
- used as Pressure Sensitive Adhesive, Adhesive for medical use and Denture Adhesives
- used as electronic solder flux
- High acid value and softening point.
- Soluble in Toluene, Ehyl acetate, Acetone, Diethylene glycol, Trithyylamine. Insoluble in Hexane.
- Compatible-NR SIS CR Acrylic Resin, Polyamide resin, Ethyl cellulose.
- Partially compatible: SBS
- Incompatible: Chlorinated rubber
- Good adhesive
- Iron Drum, 225kg net each
- Kraft Paper Bag, 25kg net each
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.