Modified Rosin HAR125220 is colorless and transparent rosin derivative that could only be born with unique technology. It is high acid value and high softening point.
HAR125220 can replace the Colorless Rosin Derivatives product.
|Synonyms||Water White Modified Rosin, Rosin Acrylate, Light Color Acrylic Acid Modified Rosin|
Application & Uses
- used as cationic surfactants
- used in cosmetics as FILM FORMING, HAIR FIXING agents
- used as Pressure Sensitive Adhesive, Adhesive for medical use and Denture Adhesives
- used as electronic solder flux
Features & Benefits
- High acid value and softening point.
- Soluble in Toluene, Ehyl acetate, Acetone, Diethylene glycol, Trithyylamine. Insoluble in Hexane.
- Compatible-NR SIS CR Acrylic Resin, Polyamide resin, Ethyl cellulose.
- Partially compatible: SBS
- Incompatible: Chlorinated rubber
- Good adhesive
|Appearance||Close to colorless Transparent Solid|
|Color, @ASTM D1209||200 max|
|Acid Value, mgKOH/kg||220 to 245|
|Softening point, @R&B, ℃||122 to 134|
|Solubility, with Isopropanol 2:8||Clear|
- Iron Drum, 225kg net each
- Kraft Paper Bag, 25kg net each
GHS Hazard Statements
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container