Products & Informations
Hydroabietyl Alcohol is a colorless, tacky, balsamic resin ester.
It is a high molecular weight, primary, monohydric alcohol made from Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate.
Its tackiness and extremely pale color, combined with its solubility in common organic solvents and compatibility with resins, film-formers, and oils, have led to its use as a resinous plasticizer and/or tackifier in plastics, lacquers, inks and adhesives.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Caulks and Sealants
- Contact Adhesives
- Hot Melt Adhesives
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesives
- Solvent borne Adhesives
- SKL wax
- Alcohol Soluble
- Light color. Low odor, high refractive index
- High viscous tackifer resin with excellent agening characteristics
- Reactive functionality
- Wide solubility and compatibility range
- Iron Drum, 190kg net each
- Kraft Paper Bag, 25kg net each
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.