Products & Informations
Foreverest® H51150 is water white thermoplastic hydrocarbon resin obtained from polymerizing of C5 and Hydrogenation. The major usages are tackifier for hot melt adhesive(HMA), hot melt pressure senstitive adhesive (HMPSA) because of the good heat resistance and good compatibility with base polymers, such as EVA, SIS.
See also Foreverest® Rosin Based Resins and Foreverest® Polyterpene Resins, we provide the comprehensive resin solution for your specialty formula.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Components of paper and paperboard in contact with aqueous
- Components of paper and paperboard in contact with dry food
- Closures with sealing gaskets for food containers
- Disposable diapers
- Olefin polymers
- Pressure sensitive adhesive
- Resinous and polymeric coatings
- Resinous and polymeric coatings for poly olefin films and fatty foods.
- Rubber articles intended for repeated
- Craft Paper Bag, 25kg net each
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.