Foreverest® H51150 is water white thermoplastic hydrocarbon resin obtained from polymerizing of C5 and Hydrogenation. The major usages are tackifier for hot melt adhesive(HMA), hot melt pressure senstitive adhesive (HMPSA) because of the good heat resistance and good compatibility with base polymers, such as EVA, SIS.
Application & Uses
- Components of paper and paperboard in contact with aqueous
- Components of paper and paperboard in contact with dry food
- Closures with sealing gaskets for food containers
- Disposable diapers
- Olefin polymers
- Pressure sensitive adhesive
- Resinous and polymeric coatings
- Resinous and polymeric coatings for poly olefin films and fatty foods.
- Rubber articles intended for repeated
|Color, 50% resin solid in Toluene, Ga#, ASTM D1544||≤1|
|Softening Point, R&B, °C, ASTM E28||110~120|
|Acid Value, KOH mg/g, ASTM D974||≤0.5|
|Melt Viscosity, BRF,@200°C, cps, ASTM D3236||≤400|
- Craft Paper Bag, 25kg net each
GHS Hazard StatementsThere is currently no available data for this product, click to view GHS Classification and Labelling by UNECE.
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container