Products & Informations
Watermelon Ketone, also known as calone or methylbenodioxepinone is a hydrocarbon compound with similar structure of certain alicyclic C11-hydrocarbons such as ectocarpene. It is a flavor and fragrance chemical compound with special odorant.
The material is prepared by etherification of 4-methylpyrocatechol with two equivalents of alkyl 2-bromoacetate and subsequentDieckmann condensation followed by hydrolysis and decarboxylation.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- It can promote fragrance of medicine, food & washing products.
- It’s used as ocean fragrant essence, it’s the pink of ocean fragrance.
- It is used to create fresh aquatic marine notes in perfume oils for many applications, for example, for fine fragrances, soaps, and shower gels.
- It was used as a scent component since the 1980s for its watery, fresh, ozone accords. It was later supplemented into several perfumes of the marine trend, beginning in the 1990s.
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.