Products & Informations
Thymol is a natural monoterpenoid phenol derivative of cymene, C10H14O, isomeric with carvacrol, found in oil of thyme, and extracted from Thymus vulgaris (common thyme) and various other kinds of plants as a white crystalline substance of a pleasant aromatic odor and strong antiseptic properties.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- can be used for anesthetic, natural drug bandages and safe pharmaceutical agent of topical ointment.
- antiseptic& flavoring agent
- Ingredients of Alcohol free hand sanitizer, Toothpaste and mouthwash.
- Long lasting fragrance
- Rapidly degradable pesticide preparation
- Effective insecticide for Mites and powerful fungus killer
|LD50 oral, rat||980mg/kg|
- Iron Drum, 200kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.