Products & Informations
Styralyl acetate is is found in cloves.
It is obtained by direct esterification of acetic acid and methylphenylmethanol in an azeotropic state.
Styralyl acetate is widely used in food flavoring.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- 1.used as an important spice for the preparation of gardenia and tuberose
- used for the fragrance formulation of jasmine, hyacinth, lily of the valley, lilac, magnolia
- widely used in food flavor
|LD50 oral, rat||5gm/kg min|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||5gm/kg min|
- store in a cool place with room temperature below 30 ° C
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.