Products & Informations
Lyral is isomer mixture that appears colorless viscous liquid with floral odor. It is prepared by the addition reaction of myrcenol and propanol. Lyral is applied in the fragrance formulation of perfumes, soaps, and cosmetics, etc. Due to its distinct performance, it has replaced traditional used Lily aldehyde in perfumery.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. applied as fragrance ingredient in the formula of perfume, soaps, household cleaners and personal cares （Recommended Use Level 20% max）
2. used as the alternative of Hydroxycitronellal for its excellent chemical stability and color stability
Lyral is an important sensitizer in patients sensitive to fragrances.
|LD50 oral, rat||＞5g/kg|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||＞5g/kg|
- Iron Drum, 180kg
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.