Products & Informations
Ligustral is an isomer mixture. It appears colorless to pale yellow liquid with a strong green odor. Ligustral is prepared by using 4-Hydroxy-4-methyl-2-pentanone as raw material, and then through the hydrogenation reaction and dehydration reaction to getting methyl pentadiene, and finally through the addition reaction with acrolein to obtain Ligustral. It is applied in the fragrance formulation, especially in soaps, synthetic detergent and cosmetic essence.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. it is an important organic fine chemical and intermediates
2. applied as fragrance ingredients for the formula of soaps, household cleaners and personal cares (Recommended Use Level 2% max)
3. used as a flavoring agent
4. used as innovative flavor by combining with two hydrogen myrcenol, bergamot aldehyde and Kakaya
- it gives a fresh, green character to floral fragrances and an interesting citrus peel effect, especially in lime directions
|LD50 oral, rat||＞3.9g/kg|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||＞5g/kg|
PACKING IN 180KG IRON DRUM
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.