Products & Informations
Fenchyl Acetate is reported to be found in the oil from the leaves and terminal branches of Juniperus rigidu, in Seseli sibiricum, in rosemary and fennel oils and in the oil of hinoki leaves. It is prepared by acetylation of fenchyl alcohol.
Fenchyl Acetate is mainly used in fragrance formulation.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in the fragrance formulation of daily chemicals
- used in the flavor formulation of food and beverage
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 185kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P302+P352 P304+P340+P312 P305+P351+P338 P332+P313 P337+P313 P370+P378|
|Storage||P405+P233 P403+P235 P405|
UN Number: UN 1993 3/PG 3 | S-phrases: S26-36
| R-phrases: R36/37/38
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.