Products & Informations
Coumarin is an aromatic organic chemical compound. It is naturally in many plants, notably in the tonka bean. It appears white crystal or crystaline powder with sweet odor.
Coumarin is used in the field of pefumery,cosmetics, and medicine,etc.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in certain perfumes
- used as fabric conditioners
- used as an aroma enhancer in pipe tobaccos and certain alcoholic drinks
- used in the pharmaceutical industry as a precursor reagent in the synthesis of a number of synthetic anticoagulant pharmaceuticals
- used as an edema modifier
- used as dye lasers
- used as a sensitizer in older photovoltaic technologies
- Regulate plant growth, antibacterial and antiviral, anti-clotting, smooth muscle relaxation, absorbing ultraviolet and anti-radiation and other biological activity.
- Solubility: very soluble in ether, diethyl ether, chloroform, oil, pyridine; soluble in ethanol.
|LD50 oral, rat||293mg/kg|
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P301+P310 P321 P330|
S-phrases: S36-S36/37-S26 | R-phrases: R20/21/22;R36/37/38;R40
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.