Products & Informations
Carnosic acid is natural benzenediol abietane diterpene. It is extracted from rosemary and common sage. Carnosic acid appears dark brown-yellow to light white powder. It is widely used in the food, cosmetic and chemical industries.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. increasingly used in food and nutrition health industries as main active antioxidants of food additives
2. used as an ingredient of some hair care and personal care products, such as tooth grinding and gargle agent, toothpaste, mouthwash and chewing gum, etc.
3. used as additives in pet feed
4. used in the pharmaceutical industry for the treatment of diabetes and gastric disease. It is proven to be efficient in the treatment of hyperglycemia as well
5.used in some chemical and medical research
a natural, efficient and stable (high temperature durable), security, non-toxic and none-side-effects, oil-soluble antioxidants and a green food additive
- Plastic Drum, 25kg net each, double layers of plastic bag inside available
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P302+P352 P304+P340+P312 P305+P351+P338 P332+P313 P337+P313 P370+P378|
|Storage||P403+P233 P403+P235 P405|
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.