Products & Informations
Benzyl acetate is found naturally in many flowers.
It is the primary constituent of the essential oils from the flowers jasmine, ylang-ylang and tobira. It has pleasant sweet aroma reminiscent of jasmine.
Consequently, it is used widely in perfumery and cosmetics for its aroma and in flavorings to impart apple and pear flavors
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Used as fragrant in cosmetic, soap
- As a solvent to resins, plastic, polishes, paints and printing ink etc
- Production of other organic compounds
- Used in Textile and Dyeing Industry
|LD50 oral, rat||2490mg/kg|
|LD50 skin, rabbit||5000mg/kg min|
- Drum, 200kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.