Products & Informations
β-Caryophyllene also known as caryophyllene or (−)-β-caryophyllene. It is a natural bicyclic sesquiterpene that appears colorless to pale yellow oily liquid.
β-Caryophyllene is natural and distilled from clove leaf oil. It is widely used in the flavor and fragrance formulation of daily chemical goods.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Used to compound the spicy aroma and flavor in daily chemical, food industry, tobacco. It has good effect to increase empyreumatique
- Used as fixative
- Used as raw mertial for the synthesis for synthetic fragrance,such as acetyl caryophyllene
- Odor: With an odor midway between odor of clove and turpentine
- Effects: Calming, Relaxing
- Medical value: Anti-inflammation, Anti-bacterial, Anti-oxidant
- Found in: Gum turpentine, Black Caraway, cloves, hops, basil, oregano, black pepper, lavender, rosemary
- Iron Drum, 180kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P301+P310 P302+P352 P331 P333+P313 P362+P364|
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.